Community Scholarship Program
The Liberty Area Community Scholarship program application process is now closed. Students that applied and are selected for a scholarship will be invited to Community Scholarship Night in May.
Did you miss Financial Aid Night?
Allegra Ford Thomas Scholarship - for students with Learning Disabilities
Award Amount: $2,500
- must be attending a TWO-YEAR Community College, Vocational/Technical Training program, or a specialized program for students with a learning disability
- demonstrate a financial need
- provide documentation of a learning disability
To locate the application, see the instructions below on accessing the Family Connection Scholarship List.
Scholarship List on Family Connection
Use Family Connection to view an updated list of scholarships.
1. Log in using your LPS user name and password.
2. Click on the "Colleges" tab.
3. Scroll down and click on "Scholarship List."
Scholarships are a great way to get extra money to help pay for college expenses. Every year many scholarships go unclaimed due to lack of applicants. Take advantage of this by applying for scholarships. Did you know that the school you are applying to may have automatic scholarships based on your GPA, class rank, and/or GPA. Go to college websites to see if you qualify. All other scholarships are usually independent and searching will require a bit of work. This page offers many sites and resources to a variety scholarships. So, get busy and start applying!
Did you know.....
- You can check with your church to see if they offer scholarships?
- You can check with your parent's place of business to see if they offer scholarships?
- You can check with your job to see if they offer scholarships?